May 4 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Soccer Camp for Kids with Autism!
FREE Camp highlights include:
- A free camp t-shirt
- The opportunity to learn soccer skills and score a goal
- A family friendly environment, parents and siblings welcome on the field
- Learn about the importance of team-work, required in an organized sport
- Receive support from the Menasha High School Soccer team and coaching staff in a relaxed, supportive and fun atmosphere
- Free lunch for the entire family
- AND MUCH MORE!
10:30-11:00 – Registration
11:00 – Introductions & Instructions
11:05 – Gather to assigned group
11:10 – Stretching/Warm-ups
11:20 – Station work (10 stations at 6 minutes each)
12:20-12:30 – Assembly for pictures
12:30-1:30 – Pizza lunch for the family & soccer teams
The pizza lunch consist of 2 slices of pizza and water. If your child requires a special diet, please plan accordingly. We are unable to meet individual requests.
RSVP before April 22!
Questions? Contact Kelly Brodhagen at Kelly.email@example.com or 920-427-8120 after 4:30pm.
A collaborative event sponsored by the Autism Society of the Fox Valley & Menasha High School Soccer Teams