- This event has passed.
September 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Community Conversation – Fox Valley
When: Sept. 22 at 5:00-7:30 p.m.
Where: Miron Construction Company, Neenah. MC: Lisa Malak from WFRV CBS Channel 5. Dinner will be provided.
The goal of bringing everyone together is to:
- 1. Create new relationships and broaden the local network
- 2. Learn about community resources – resources that support families, resources that help businesses successfully hire people with disabilities
- 3. Gain new perspectives and have an opportunity to voice different viewpoints (families
get to share their ideas; business leaders get to share their needs and ideas, etc.)
- 4. Identify new strategies that can help solve the issue of youth unemployment
- 5. Recognize roles in helping to solve the issue
CONTACT: Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org