- This event has passed.
June 1 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
2019 ASFV Fox Valley Golf Outing
Thankfully our 4–somes are full BUT there are still many opportunities for you to support the ASFV Annual Golf Outing!
- The Autism Society of the Fox Valley, Inc. is excited to announce our 15th Annual Golf Outing on June 1, 2019, at Irish Waters Golf Course in Freedom, WI!
- There are several ways you can support ASFV and our mission:
* By becoming a hole sponsorship with a $250 tax-deductible donation which would include a placard placed on the tee box—if logo received by 15.
* Your company name will also be highlighted in our quarterly newsletter as well as posted on our website.
*Silent auction items are needed whether it is a single item or complete basket would be greatly appreciated.
* ASFV also has a Donate Now button on our website: autismfoxvalley.org.
- All donations received by ASFV stay with our local affiliate and go directly toward our area pro-grams. ASFV currently supports 230 member families.
- Your generous donation will help ASFV continue to offer our annual football camp, Monkey Joe’s play date and the Sensory Superstars at the Building for Kids. We also offer monthly social out-ings for 7-12 year-olds, teens, and young adults.
- ASFV also supports the whole family by providing parent workshops and support meetings, bowl-ing, movies, and Timber Rattlers games. All activities are designed to encourage socialization between children on the autism spectrum and camaraderie between families.
ASFV continues to be run by an all volunteer board of 12 dedicated parents and professionals who share a common mission and vision.
We sincerely appreciate your donation and support. Please contact Bob Olson with your sponsorship or silent auction donation.
Bob Olson, ASFV Golf Outing Chairperson
1216 Lewis St., Little Chute, WI 54140
QUESTIONS? Email Bob Olson at email@example.com or phone (920) 788-5298